Seasoned Sales professional forJapanese Enterprise IT market with extensive interpreter/translation skills experience in the rural revitalization initiatives.
- 10 years+ sales and marketing experience in a Japanese IT corporate environment. Extensive experience with usage of enterprise IT terminology as an account manager and communicating with various stakes holders. (Activities: Writing Proposals, Account planning; reviewing of marketing material, documentation, contracts and agreements, training channel partners, working with CxO level executives in sales and technical roles, various internal teams members. )
- 4 years+ experience working in various roles with interpretation and translation ENG->JP, JP->ENG, mainly with hospitality and government entities in preparation for Tokyo 2020 Olympics and beyond.
- Acumens -> finds enjoyment in working and solving problems with a diverse group of motivated individuals, wants to be a team motivator,
Skills and Qualifications:
|10yrs.+ experience with Japanese language used in Japanese Enterprise IT market. Worked as account manager for major railway companies, major retailers, global IT & electronics conglomerates in TSE #1 listed companies.||Flexibility Able to adapt to different working environments. Experience working as a sole proprietor.|
|Experience working with various industries IT / Sales Marketing / Consulting Services / Hospitality and services.||Team Player Experience leading, managing & collaborating with team of sales, marketing, pre-sales, support and product teams.|
|Confusio (Sole Proprietor/Freelance work) Apr 2017 – Present|
|Project Management||Organizer/Facilitator May 2017- Present|
|– Operation of guesthouse providing local cultural experiences and activities for foreign travelers. – Facilitated field work study abroad students in conjunction with Higashiizu Chamber of Commerce & Higashiizu Municipal office. – Accepted 200+guests & volunteers throughout 2017-2019,|
|Translations & Interpretation Services||Translator / Interpreter May 2017-Present|
|– Various jobs for Chamber of Commerce of Higashi-izu Town (Student Field Work, “Inbound” Monitor tours, FAM Trips, Tour guide assistance) |
-Collateral translation, liaison work for record labels, and event planning agencies.
– Translation work for local small businesses, food service and hospitality services in the Izu Peninsula area (Japanese style restaurant and local cafes).
– Marketing collateral translation and localization projects for major IT company.
|Language Teaching & Coaching Services||Language Teacher May 2016-Present|
|– Online Japanese lessons to Japanese learners around the world|
– Business Level English Coaching to 50+ students (ex. Entrepreneurs, NPO owners, hotel staff, orthopedic clinic, paramedics, massage therapists, artists, athletes, best selling novelists and university professors)
Work Experiences : (continued from page 1)
|Trend Micro Incorporated, Tokyo, JAPAN Apr. 2005-Nov.2015|
|Account Management & Partner Alliance||Channel Account Manager (Channel partner Management) July2012-Nov. 2015|
|– Executed strategic plans with multi-national strategic partners (NEC Corp., Fujitsu, and other distributors and channel partners). |
– Periodically performed sales training (1-2 times per month) to sales & engineering staff, assisted closing major deals with top tier customer clients.
– Organized and performed strategic business meetings with CxO executives, and managerial executives, and other key stakeholders in the organization. -Worked with global team to perform PoC on new products, adopt global level alliances.
– Managed yearly and quarterly sales quotas.
|Account Management||Account Management (Direct sales, VLE & Mid-sized Biz) Aug 2008-Jun 2012|
|– Sales activity to 50 accounts in Tokyo 1st Stock Exchange listed accounts. Infrastructure, Transportation and Food Processing verticals. (Nov. 2010 -Jun. 2012) |
– Sales activity to 1000 accounts in Mid-sized, Tokyo 1st Stock Exchange and Tokyo 2nd Stock Exchange listed accounts. (Aug. 2008 – Oct. 2010)
– 4 year direct sales career, roles include retaining customer testimonials, maintaining relationships with CxO level executives and managing directors. -Managed yearly and quarterly sales quotas.
|Channel Sales||Regional Account Manager (Nagoya & Gifu Area sales) Aug 2005-Jul 2008|
|– Managed and maintained relationships with 50+ regional channel partner accounts. – Performed trainings, seminars, and sales calls. – Managed yearly & quarterly sales quota.|
- Japan Market Expansion Competition (Non-Profit Organization) November 2008 – June 2009
– Participated in business training program/competition supported by 12 foreign chambers of commerce in Japan to help foreign firms expand business in the Japan market.
- Guest Lecturer at Ritsumeikan Univeristy Winter 2017 – Present
– Lectures to university students in English classes (2 times a year).
- Keio University, JAPAN (April 2001- March 2005)
B.A, Policy Management (Focus on Communication Studies)
- Temple University Continuing Education (September 2008- 2009)
Certificate in International Business Communication
BATIC Accountant Level (Aug 2009), TOIEC 970 (2006), Eiken 1st grade (1997).
Participant, Gawad Kalinga (Phillipines) April 2010
-Homebuilding projects for Balangai (villages) in need.
Volunteer staff, Library of Healing and Recreation June 2016-April 2019
-Volunteer staff at a Little Book Library in Ito-city, Shizuoka, Japan.
Other Skills :
– Familiarity with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point
– Proven fluency in Japanese and English.